In buying this product you are not just consuming desi ghee but an elixir of health ! The ghee is made in the traditional bilona method from curd made from desi cow milk of the Kankrej breed.
The way we produce our ghee enhances its medicinal and nutritional properties as we feed the cows herbs like shatavari making our ghee beneficial for pregnant women, infants, children and for old people.
What makes Our Ghee Special?
Ahimsak or Cruelty free method ensures that the cows are treated well, never slaughtered & are raised in a stress free environment. At Green Sense, we make sure the calves are well fed by keeping two udders for them & take milk from the other two. This is also known as “Duhna” practice as per our Indian Scriptures.
Thus ensuring that the mother cow gives ample amounts of milk for the calf development & the milk she gives to us is filled with positive emotions and vibes. We also have one of the best Kankrej breeding bull – ‘Haraniya’. We believe in nurturing our cows and calves in the ahimsak way in all the parameters & treat them as family.
Happy and healthy is the norm here at Green Sense!
Happy cows gives you good quality milk & in turn ghee which is churned out as per the Vedic bilona method.
- Made using the traditional bilona method.
- Contains twice the amount of nutrients compared to machine processed ghee.
- Absolutely cruelty free. Our cows aren’t tied up and have freedom to graze in a stress free environment.
- Gas is not used for making our ghee. We use wooden/cowdung cake chulhas benefitting the environment and giving it ideal temperature so the nutrients are retained.
- Our cows do not need to be fed any calcium or mineral supplements as they graze on essential herbal plants in the pasture.
Make sure you know what you are buying!
- Strengthens & promotes bone health.
- Rich in fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves digestive health.
- Boosts immunity.
- Supports healthy weight loss