The A2 desi ghee is an elixir of health!
The process of making our A2 Desi Cow Ghee:
* Unlike most brands Green Sense’s ghee is made in the traditional bilona method. The curd is made with cow milk sourced specifically from the desi Kankrej breed.
* The medicinal and nutritional properties of the ghee are further enhaced by feeding herbs like shatavari to the cows.
* It’s ensured that the cows are treated well & raised in a stress free environment.
* Following the “Duhan” practice as per Indian scriptures ensures that the calves are well fed.
* Finally, chulhas fueled by wooden/cowdung cake instead of gas are used to retain the desi ghee’s nutrients.
*Beneficial for pregnant women, infants, children and for old people
*Addition to vegetables, biryani and chapatis to enhance the taste.
*Great for hair and skin application too.
*Making mithai and halwa.
Shelf life: 272 days
Naraindrra (verified owner) –
Deepika (verified owner) –
Such great product, love using it, now a basic at our house.
Nicholas (verified owner) –
Ryan (verified owner) –
Dinesh (verified owner) –
This ghee is the best ghee in the Indian market.
Manjula (verified owner) –
Finally a cruelty free ghee that I don’t have to feel guilty about. Plus, it is healthy too. Greensense knocked it out of the park.
Mukesh (verified owner) –
Everything about the ghee is perfect from packaging, to the taste, texture and aroma. Such a delightful product.
Amit (verified owner) –
Bought it for making sweets for family and friends and they have turned out more delicious than store-bought ones. Must-have for the festival season.